Atheists United SLO
Atheists United SLO is a meeting place for all atheists, humanists, rationalists, skeptics, doubters, agnostics, and other non-believers to get to know each other, share ideas and build a community of like minded individuals in San Luis Obispo County.
Atheists United SLO is an active, exciting community of people who come together to:
- encourage critical thinking about religion,
- advocate for the separation of church and state in our community, and
- educate the community about the positive aspects of atheism.
Our activities include:
- social get-togethers where atheists and those questioning their beliefs can talk about anything in a casual, friendly atmosphere
- joint activities with the Cal Poly Alliance of Happy Atheists
- pizza and DVD night
- book discussions
- political and social advocacy and more.
We are seeking active members spanning the generations to establish a busy chapter with dynamic and informative meetings that will cause debate and provoke thought. All input is valuable in creating a viable and visible atheist community.
Invite a Friend! Bring a Believer! But, please do not hesitate to join us!
To join Atheists United SLO please sign-up on our Meetup site.
For more information or questions regarding this group, please contact the Assistant Organizer directly.